Geschwister Scholl Platz 1
Gebaude N, Room 102
- since 09/17 Ordinary member of CeNS
- 21.06.2017 Habilitation at the LMU: "Spatio-temporal evolution of hetergeneous bacterial communities"
- 07/10 - present Groupleader at the LMU (bacterial biophysics)
- 11/10 - 08/17 Extraordinary member of CeNS (entitled to vote)
- 10/08 -05/10 Postdoctoral fellow at Harvard University, with PhD. K. Benenson. Stipend of the DFG. Research project: Building biomolecular computers in mammalian cells
- 05/08 - 09/08 Postdoctoral fellow at the LMU with Prof. Dr. B. Maier. Research project: Competence development in Bacillus subtilis
- 12/04 - 05/08 PhD (Dr. rer nat.) at the faculty of physics, LMU, advisor Prof. J.O. Rädler and Prof. B. Maier (WWU). "Genetic switching into the competent state. Bacillus subtilis: a single cell approach"
- 10/06 - 05/08 Member of the International Graduate School "Nano-Bio-Technology", Stipend of the Elite- Netzwerk Bayern (ENB) 2006-2007
- 08/02 - 06/03 Graduate student at University of Colorado at Boulder in the group of Prof. Dr. Poyton, Stipend of DAAD
- 11/99 - 10/04 Diploma in Biology at the University of Regensburg, LS Stetter, AG Wirth. Diploma thesis: Archeal cell appendages, mobility and characterization.